- Assemble payroll information for T4/T4-A preparation
- Final date for T4/T4A submission is month end
- Review monthly cash flow assumptions and adjust monthly cash flow forecast if necessary (*)
- Annual financial statement should be finalized and approved by the board (*)
- If eligible, prepare application for GST rebate (*)
- Complete and submit EHT annual return by March 15
- Prepare cash flow forecast for summer period
- Prepare Worker’s Compensation return if applicable
- Final date for filing of Revenue Canada returns (T2/T3010/T1044) is June 30 (*)
- Annual General Meeting held before month end (*)
- Update/finalize summer period cash flow forecast
- MCSS grant utilization forms due (DOG/WEG) (*)(**)
- Provincial Annual Return and Special Notice filings due (*)
- Review summer cash flow forecast assumptions and adjust budget if necessary
- Enjoy well deserved rest!
- Assemble information for Metro Children’s Services budget (Metro Toronto only)(**)
- Update monthly cash flow forecast for changes in enrolment/service levels (*)
- Complete Metro Children’s Services budget by month end (**)
- Assemble information for next year=s monthly cash flow forecast
- Finalize and obtain board approval for next year’s monthly cash flow forecast (*)
- Review staff salaries and fees charged (*)
* This schedule assumes a budgeting process based on a calendar year. If your budget is for a different period, for example from April to March, then you should adjust the items marked with an asterisk accordingly.
** Applies to childcare centres only.